The Meaning of Curam
Curam is a Scottish Gaelic word that means “caring”, in its widest sense. It doesn’t only mean the act of caring; it also means the responsibility each of us holds to care for each other and our communities.
Programs & Courses Offered
- Vocational Nursing Program
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Health Aide
- Blood Withdrawal Certification
- Intravenous Therapy Certification
- TEAS Exam
- NCLEX-PN Preparatory course via ATI
- Other Courses available upon request.
Classes Start Dates
- CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant – Monthly
- VN – Vocational Nursing – July 28th, 2014, November 2014 pending Board approval.
- IV – Intravenous Therapy - Monthly
- HHA – Home Health Aide - Monthly
- TEAS Test – Occurs during Vocational Nursing Program’s starting week.
- Anatomy & Physiology 36 hrs
- Pharmacology 54 hrs
- Nutrition 36 hrs
- Call for details
Vocational Nursing Program
Curam College of Nursing is accredited by the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians to offer a Vocational Nursing Program. The next class starts July 2014.
6520 44th Street #312
Sacramento, CA 95823