The Meaning of Curam
Curam is a Scottish Gaelic word that means “caring”, in its widest sense. It doesn’t only mean the act of caring; it also means the responsibility each of us holds to care for each other and our communities.
Programs & Courses Offered
- Vocational Nursing Program
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Health Aide
- Blood Withdrawal Certification
- Intravenous Therapy Certification
- C-NET Test Prep (call for details)
- Other Courses available upon request.
Classes Start Dates
- CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant – Monthly
- VN – Vocational Nurse – June 2014
- IV – Intravenous Therapy - Monthly
- HHA – Home Health Aide - Monthly
- TEAS Test – TBA
Pre-requisite Start Dates
- Anatomy & Physiology 36 hrs – Independent Study
- Pharmacology 54 hrs - Independent Study
- Nutrition 36 hrs - Independent Study
Vocational Nursing Program
Curam College of Nursing is accredited by the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians to commence a Vocational Nursing Program. The next class starts June 2014.
6520 44th Street #312
Sacramento, CA 95823