The Meaning of Curam
Curam, is a Scottish Gaelic word that means “caring”, in its widest sense. It doesn’t just mean the act of caring; it also means the responsibility each of us holds to care for each other and our communities.
Programs & Courses Offered
- Vocational Nursing Program
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Health Aide
- Blood Withdrawal Certification
- Intravenous Therapy Certification
- C-NET Test Prep (call for details)
- Other Courses available upon request.
Classes Start Dates
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) – Monthly
- VN (Vocational Nurse) – July 22, 2013
- IV (Intravenous Therapy) – May 2013
- HHA (Home Health Aide) – May 13, 2013
- CNET Examination – TBA
Pre-requisite Start Dates
- Anatomy & Physiology (36 hrs) – TBA
- Pharmacology (54 hrs) – TBA
Vocational Nursing Program
Curam College of Nursing is accredited by the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians to commence a Vocational Nursing Program. The next class starts July 22, 2013. The school admits 25 students to the program.
6520 44th Street #312
Sacramento, CA 95823