The Meaning of Curam
Curam is a Scottish Gaelic word that means “caring”, in its widest sense. It doesn’t only mean the act of caring; it also means the responsibility each of us holds to care for each other and our communities.
Programs & Courses Offered
Start Dates are Estimated
- Vocational Nursing Program (June 6th, 2016)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (May 3rd, 2016)
- Home Health Aide (TBA)
- CNA to VN – Method 3 Course (May 2nd, 2016)
- Blood Withdrawal Certification (TBA)
- Intravenous Therapy Certification (TBA)
- Anatomy & Physiology 36 hrs (Weekly)
- Pharmacology 54 hrs (Weekly)
- Nutrition 36 hrs (Weekly)
- Other Courses available upon request.
Testing & Evaluation
- TEAS Exam
- NCLEX-PN Preparatory course via ATI
Vocational Nursing Program
Curam College of Nursing is accredited by the California Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians to offer a Vocational Nursing Program. The next class starts May 2015.
6520 44th Street #312
Sacramento, CA 95823